View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 01:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
I never marked that box. I decided when it was time for me to stop driving, not a Gov't flunky.

Because of the BMV's rules, there are a lot of drivers who are either blind, drunk or stupid. We MSers are the least of their worries.
I was actually wondering something similar to this the other day. My gma's friend who has MS lost her license because of her MS, but has improved through the years and now has her license back.

The thing is my depth perception is off, and of course there's a delay in messages so I drive very cautiously and SLOW, ya know, take my time. But yesterday something rather frightening happened to me, my eyesight cut out completely for about a minute and a half, I wasn't stressed or hot and there was no warning that it was about to happen I was walking and then BAM everything went black and then my insides started feeling very bizarre, but I din't panic and just stood in the same place, then all of a sudden it came back all the way.
What scares me about that was there was no warning sign to what happened, so what do I do if that were to happen while I was driving? I feel it's something I should tell my doc about but Im afraid my license will be taken and I feel like that's the only lil bit of freedom I have left as an adult. Has this happened to you before and if so what did you do?
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (10-11-2010), Jappy (10-12-2010), Lady (10-13-2010), Twinkletoes (10-11-2010)