Old 10-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
The doc indicated that the drugs they used in the 1980s might be the problem ones. Not sure about that. I spent 5 days in a coma in 1980 along with 3 major surgeries. One was a spinal block and other 2 were general with one lasting over 7 hours. I had 3 additinal major surgeries in 1982, 84, & 86 all with general and one in 2001. I'd like to not have surgery anymore...
I have a sneaking suspicion that this doctor is pointing you as FAR AWAY from the present as he can get, to focus your attention on a very remote possibility. This is to keep you from demanding more from him NOW, and also to keep him out of any blame loop (liability). In fact many doctors blatantly lie to patients and do not submit adverse drug reactions to the FDA to spare others pain and damage, just to cover their own butts.

You can find many many examples of this behavior on the net. It happens every day. In fact doctors will disregard your side effects from treatments for the same reason.

Sad but true. I hate having to post this. But medicine today, is not what it was. It is far more complex with very complex iffy drugs and procedures harming people every day. In fact it is the 4th leading cause of death in this country. (some say 3rd leading cause... and these numbers fluctuate depending)
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-part-one.aspx

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote