Thread: Feelig robbed
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 03:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bless your heart ~ I know that deep dark place that you talk about. It's pretty awful. I HOPE that you're on an antidepressant ~ if you're not, you should be. If you are on one, perhaps it's not working anymore. sometimes we get 'used' to our antidepressants and they stop working -- maybe yours just needs to be increased or perhaps you need to be switched to another kind.

I've gotten used to mine before and my doc had to switch me to a different one. Right now, I'm on Cymbalta twice a day and it's working well. I'm clinically depressed - I was depressed even as a child, and have been on an antidepressant all my adult life.

I know how you're feeling, dearheart. There are times that I feel like I'm just a bump on a log ~ that I have no earthly reason to be here. But then I think about my family, and all the blessings i've been given - and I'm grateful. So I try not to do too much thinking ~ my mind is a dangerous neighborhood! Please stay in touch with us, and keep us updated. We do care. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote