Thread: Troubled
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Troubled

There are so many problems that I'm worried about. Our government is basically going to attempt to spend our social security money. It was set up to be secure for we the American people. It's not looking secure at this time,because of the immense over spending of the American government. Social Security is not their money,and is not part of the governments money to spend. I am a patriot. Please don't get me wrong.

I'm seeing Social Security on wednesday for the $30 a month food stamp renewal,and this makes me nervous. I don't like the way they word these forms,and I know they are trying to get rid of me. This is probably part of my mental health condition.

I wish that these medications worked better then they do,but they are better then having no medications.

They have added another disorder to my depression. The doctor who saw me at the Wellness center said that I am diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder,along with the OCD,and panic disorder. This explains alot,due to my whole life.

The government passed a bill to help people with mental health disorders,and I think that they are taking it away now,due to the ressession. That on top of the social Security issue doesn't leave me with much security. They brought our hopes up,then they are slowly taking it away. Big Business,and big government seem to be merged due to the last administration with president Bush. We have been fighting wars since Desert Storm. What the heck is going on? BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-11-2010), OhKay (10-19-2010)