View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 06:32 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that I am going to try to be here around 10ish east coast time. (night not day I gotta work0

I wonder that I recall very easily what it was like for me to be stuck in bed or if 'lucky' curled up on my bathroom floor that I managed to crawl to. wonder even that isnt the same tho.
I wonder that I had 3 cats but 1 just passed away a couple weeks ago. I also have 2 doggies and a gopher tortoise that lives in my back yard I call "Tank"

I wonder that went we go to Virginia we always eat buffalo/bison burgers and it is yummmmm!!!! Wonder that they have farms with buffalo roamin around there. and it sells in the food stores right next to the hamburger for about the same price. wonder that here you can get shark and gator meat

I wonder that I welcome the opportunity to "put up" with Alffemom talking about it

I wonder that not remembering is something that just happens ...even if we try as hard as we can to remember our brains just wont let us go there. I wonder why sub conscious works all funny like that .

I wonder if I can leave prayers hugs and blessings to the room readers and those lurking.

I wonder that Yess Melody finally wondered with us Thanks
wonder that I like getting a chance to know her better ha and I wonder that it is ALL OF US who wrote the book of LOVE !!!!

PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-12-2010), Alffe (10-12-2010), barbo (10-12-2010), Doody (10-14-2010), MelodyL (10-12-2010), smae (10-12-2010)