Thread: Mom head injury
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 12:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Mom head injury

I sure could use any advice you could give me on how to handle this new stressor. While part of does stay cool so I can support my sister who is back home doing everything part of me gets terrified.

Mom took a bad fall this morn at the nursing home. She had a gash in front and an indentation on the side. She didnt know where she was and her eyes werent functioning right. She is on hospice due to her emphysema but she had this amazing ability to bounce back from really bad places. My dad had gone into hospice the week before I went into the hospital with my first MG crisis. He passed the day after I was admitted. I have 2 brothers that live on opposite coast and I am the 'go between' for old reasons. It is ok as I am glad to help my little sister this way, or just in anyway. This all has landed on her for years. I only had about 8 months of better health where I was alble to go back and give her ahand on some things.

I will do my usual stress reducing things but anyone that has experience and can offer tips I sure would appreciate that.

Thank you so
Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote