View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I detest Dish network. They put service in my elderly mothers place, and gave her the "free!" upgrade to a multi room DVR. its FREE! She has no idea how to use a vcr, let alone a DVR. I called to complain and they were nasty! They were charging her for the multiroom DVR service, and went on to explain that she signed for the units, and therefore must pay for them. I tried to explain that she had NO idea what they are, nor how to use them. They didnt care. They gave her a "trial" of HBO/Showtime/Cinemax for 60 days. Then they started charging her for the package. I explained that the free trial was over, and she didnt want them, remove them from her services. They held out some contract that she got 60 days free, IF she ordered the package for a year. I called the BBB on them, and called the local news station for elder abuse stories. The BBB took my statement, but nothing happened. I tried many channels to get help, and the only thing that happened was when her one year was up, we cancelled and ran. Again, they wanted HER to remove the dish from the trailor and mail it back at her expense. HAHAHAA.

Run from Dish network! RUN!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Earl (10-13-2010), SallyC (10-12-2010)