Thread: So angry, **.
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Melody - darn tooting you're here for a reason!

Blue - heck, you're describing me and my "hobbies"... yep, I get totally ocd'd into them at times... my world falls apart around me... but I function and I'm happy ... and yep, it takes a ton of work and courage!!!! I speak from experience which I experience time and time again... and which I am starting to accept as "OK, this is ME!"... and I quit beating myself up over my "habits" and my obsessions (unless, of course, they are debilitation which is another story... )..... sigh, ain't life complicated....

and because life is complicated... and we are all so darn human... I believe that you may have found what your passion is, dear Blue....

learn all you can while suffering along-side coworkers you really don't want to be around (boy, can I relate to that!!!) ... let your mind free to roam towards fulfilling your dreams... for out of those dreams will grow your realities....

there is never anything wrong with dreaming... and in the reality of the dream... if we learn we've had enough of that dream... its ok to move on...

and I hope all this makes sense as I must hit the send button and get on with a new thread I want to start for Goofy....

Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-13-2010), barbo (10-12-2010), BlueMajo (10-12-2010), thelonely1 (10-12-2010), wishnomore (10-13-2010)