Thread: What we know...
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 02:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question I have one exception

Rick,

I agree with your observations in all but one area:

Quote: "While environmental toxins may influence the matter it is unlikely that they have a dominant role."

It is my opinion that the many chemicals we are exposed to in our environment result in the cumulative effects of Petrochemicals that are increasingly ever present could be a direct link to PD. Our grandparents either got their milk straight from the cow or delivered to the home in glass bottles or wax-coated paper cartons, not <1> PETE, <2> HDPE all the way up to <5> PP. Highly acidic Coca-Cola was also sold only in reusable glass bottles (who knows how much plastic we absorb with each sip?). My prescription medications have been filled in the <5> PP plastic bottles until just this year. Now to promote recycling they have changed to the <1> PETE that is easier to reuse economically.

How about all the so-called 'safe' herbicides, pesticides etc. that are sprayed on all of our genetically engineered fruits, meats and vegetables; many of which are imported from other countries with no FDA supervision as to what or how much of something is present in our food (not to mention they end up polluting the water supply)? World War II was known for the "Victory Gardens" grown in your own yard and those seeds were like God designed them to be for our proper nutrition without MAD Scientists fooling around to make them "Better". I could go on and on and bore you to tears: I am ready to cry now just thinking back on what I said.

Please rethink the link toxins could play in PD.

Mike

Last edited by just_me_77; 10-12-2010 at 02:10 PM. Reason: reworded
just_me_77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon72219 (10-12-2010)