Thread: help!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 10:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hmmm, it seems that there has to be some kind of pay period if you chose to have surgery. i am still waiting for my consultation on MVD, which is still two weeks away, but ive heard that its only a couple days in the hospital and a week or two until full recovery. if your boss is such a jerk, maybe you should quit, or at least punch his lights out. i haven't told my teachers yet that what im going through, because so far, i haven't let it affect my work, although i have class in two hours and i haven't started my homework yet. so maybe today's the day. i bet we might be considered disabled, i mean, we have a neuro-disorder, and its something that RIGHT NOW is keeping us from living a completely normal life...there has to be someone that will help.
today i wake up after a really good night's sleep, because my boss let me not come in this morning, and i just dread taking trileptal. because i know about 20 minutes after i do: there goes any energy, ability to form thoughts, to see correctly, grrr. i can't stand these pills. get me some brain surgery so i can go back to normal...
ps to all...my brain surgeon is Dr. Haines, up here at the university of minnesota, he used to do a lot with TNA, and i was wondering if any of you had ever heard anything about him....
awesomeskier5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote