View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 08:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Bennet View Post
Hi, yes it is a bit hard finding anyone else with this experience. I have had it for about 18 months but probably 9 of those months have been periods of remission. Only fairly recently have i jumped on the medication roundabout and have just transitioned from Tegretol to Neurtonin <sp>. I have had a tough 2 weeks going from horrible side effects while i was on both for a while to now having continuous attacks while hoping to get to a level of mediation that will work. Talking brings on an attack which never happened before so things are pretty quiet around our place! very frustrating!

I would be very interested in hearing how you and others are getting on, well i hope?

i take tegretol and neurontin on a daily basis while it does not work 100% of course it makes my life functionable. it is a Godsend. when i find that missed a dose i can immediately tell and it just reaffirms that they are working! i think they are the 2 common drugs they basically use. you could ask if they could keep you on both.
prettyplugs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote