View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 12:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

- here in the UK it is very understandable for people who have been surviving on long term disability benefits to have very real financial constraints, leaving them with difficult choices. And many people from further away would have had huge difficulties with the cost of flights...... For this congress there were many opportunities for patients to be funded for the cost of entry, but the practical barrier of food, bed and travel is likely to have deterred a lot of people who would have really benefitted from attending.

This is exactly my point,yes i know there were possible funding for the cost of entry ,but its the rest that is the expensive bit.

swept .......''Dont be put of by finances'' this was the reason ............
as for being a voice lets hope whispers grow into shouts,but i cant see it myself.

I guess to be invited as a guest one has to come from the right side of the street,lol,lol..........sorry thats in bad tatse........................

Yes i have a bee in my bonnet ,not just on this subject but the whole way that the small pwp is not heard,yes i know there are plans afoot,but i am very worried that the ''''all animals are equal,but some are more equal than others'' syndrome might kick in,

you say 'no this will not happen',but power does strange things to people,.

May i ask how the congress was funded?,donations from drug companies??the cost of the entry fee or from the various pd charities or elsewhere,
sooty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote