View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how "old" lonelyone is?
Wonder if it is close to my oldest daughter in 2ed year of college 20.
Wonder that I agree that many younger ones that age find drinking is "the thing"But NOT EVERYONE.
Wonder that there are a few out there who arent into that scene so much. wonder that it honestly is not everyone .

Wonder that one of my younger fb friends kinda like a adopted daughter family friend she is in classes and about ready to take calls on the crisis hot line.
Wonder that my daughter is getting pass port and shots so over summer she can go out of country to Africa or Haiti and build water systems and other things to improve life for others who live in poverty country or disaster area .wonder that she is in substance free dorm . wonder that she drums and runs all the time instead of getting drunk all the time..

wonder if smae will get my messge I sent her here ? wonder if my suggestions will help ?

wonder that I need to google getting s shot and find out how long it hurts after . one arm for flu that is fine but other arm phenomena hurts more then ever .
wonder if I am a sissy.. naaw dont think so

wonder that it is time to go look at the moon ..time to send good karma and positive thoughts out to all of you and be thankful all of you are in my life.

PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-14-2010), Alffe (10-14-2010), barbo (10-14-2010), smae (10-13-2010), thelonely1 (10-14-2010)