Thread: PCS question
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 12:01 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

fore,

Welcome to NT. Sorry for your struggles.

I guess they did not yell fore in your case. My mother has a similar incident. She stepped behind a tree after teeing off the women's tee. As she poked her head to see if the others had finished, she caught the ball right between her eyebrows. She ended up looking like a raccoon. Tough lady.

I am confused. What was the Neurontin prescribed for. I have been on it for 10 years and never heard of it for tinnitus. It definitely does not help my tinnitus.

Also, up to three years to heal 'what'?

Sounds like you are stuck in the same no-man's land as most with a mild brain injury.

Do you have any dizziness? Nausea? Headaches? Visual symptoms? Hearing impairments?

Is your clogged ears feeling based on the sounds you hear or do you feel pressure in your ears?

I have had the muffled sound of clogged ears without any clogged ears. Like my auditory nervous system was causing the muffled sounds.

Maybe an Auditory Evoked Potential test can tell if you have an auditory processing issue. Your neuro can prescribe it. Maybe the ENT too.

You have an interesting situation. Tell us more and I will dig into the research.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote