Thread: SSDI doc appt
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 06:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Hobbles ~ I can't remember how long it was before they sent me to one. It wasn't very long if I remember correctly. I will tell you tho that FOR ME, it was the WORST doctors' appointment I've ever had! I was treated as if I was a leper ~ with disrespect, rudeness, and just overall nastiness. You would have thought he was going to have to pay the disability out of his own pocket!! I'm sure he gets a lot of "faker" in to see him, but don't treat me like that BEFORE you even do the exam!!! It was obvious AFTER the exam that I was NOT faking!

I wrote a letter to Social Security, complaining about this "so-called doctor" as we shouldn't have to be treated like this. If you are treated badly, do the same!

Best of luck and I hope you're approved quickly. God bless. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote