View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 12:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder what it would be like to see two great friends (((Alffe and Barbo))) sitting at a table .... and to perhaps join them....

I wonder how big that circle of a table would grow and many here would love to join us....

I wonder at how our friendships have grown in this online space... I don't often describe it to others because it is difficult to explain... how we sense and know that we truly are being supported here.

I wonder if I might share a thought I had while writing a sprouting PM with Melody... I told her how I had been with all 3 of my sons and grand-addy last night... how I took the shared smiles and put them in my pocket... which led me to remember ....

and wonder about the song I sang as a kid - "Catch a Falling Star and Put it in your pocket... never let it fade away.... " ...

and it led me to wonder ... if that is what we must do in our lives with all those bright stars in our lives... quick... put them in our pocket... and don't let the happy moment fade away... and... pull them out now and then....

and then I wonder what it would feel like to "have a pocket full of starlight"..

LOL... and now you are gonna wonder... what's she smokin?!!!

Addy
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-14-2010), barbo (10-14-2010), Burntmarshmallow (10-14-2010), MelodyL (10-14-2010), smae (10-14-2010)