View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
And whenever I massage him, and I do it the correct way, the blood (this is what he says is happening, honestly, I don't know if he's right) but he says the blood goes into his feet and the pain is gone.
Hi Melody,

What's the "correct" way? We've been running an experiment for a couple weeks now. When we get up in the morning, my wife spends some time on the floor playing with the dog while having her first cuppa java, and while doing that, she massages my left foot for 15 minutes or so. After this couple weeks, there's a noticable difference - I'd say 25 - 33%. We have no idea what we're doing or if there's a "correct way" that might work even better. I am in a quandry whether to switch feet to even things out or to see how far I can take it on the one foot before switching, but that's minor.

I've read your subsequent posts and they are giving me some ideas. I think I'll look around the house and see what we've already got that vibrates. If that works sufficiently, (and doesn't terrorize the dog too much) I'd probably consider investing in something more specific.

Thanks for the idea.

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote