View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 04:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for posting the pic of your arm. I have intrenal RSD and have a great deal of swelling on my abdomen and hernited discs in my lower back. All of this cause me to use a walker on wheels and walk bent over. My left arm just recently became injured with swelling and pain and I think its RSD. It looks similar to you pic and you mentioned it was from the pressure of your crutches. This Illness is jut bizarre! I wish that a small percentage of the money that goes towards cancer research could be used in helping RSD patients. It just doesnt seem like much at all is being done. Better days to come for us all I pray!
Thank you again for posting your pictures.
Lori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali12 View Post
Hi everyone,

Here's a few pictures of my RSD leg and arm. They aren't right good but you should be able to make them out OK hopefully!

Dystonia and RSD in left leg - this isn't a very good picture but you should be able to make out the rotation and the swelling. This was taken a few months ago and my leg is now much more rotated than in this picture - I will try and take some more pics later.

RSD flare and really bad swelling in right arm. This flare was caused by putting too much pressure through my crutches.

RSD bruising and a "bump" where the swelling was. The bruising got much worse after this pic was taken and my whole arm went red and blue

I hope these pictures help some and if anyone has any questions, please let me know! I will try and get some better pictures of my leg later.
DejaVu (09-09-2015)