View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 06:10 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Hi Hobbles ~ I can't remember how long it was before they sent me to one. It wasn't very long if I remember correctly. I will tell you tho that FOR ME, it was the WORST doctors' appointment I've ever had! I was treated as if I was a leper ~ with disrespect, rudeness, and just overall nastiness. You would have thought he was going to have to pay the disability out of his own pocket!! I'm sure he gets a lot of "faker" in to see him, but don't treat me like that BEFORE you even do the exam!!! It was obvious AFTER the exam that I was NOT faking!

I wrote a letter to Social Security, complaining about this "so-called doctor" as we shouldn't have to be treated like this. If you are treated badly, do the same!

Best of luck and I hope you're approved quickly. God bless. Hugs, Lee
I know it's not funny, but the way you put it I had to laugh. I've heard people say this before. I've read some of the doctors reports and I know what you mean. This one psychiatrist went on and on about one of my clients not wearing make up. I don't understand til this day what makeup has to do with anyone's physical or mental health.
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote