Thread: One down!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 03:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwild View Post
It's hard to remember her as the kid who dyed her hair black and wore goth makeup and clothes, who picked up a few tattoos while home visiting her mom, who didn't come home on time, who stomped and screamed when disciplined, who brought home the bad report card...who the heck was that girl???

This one is responsible, mature, focused and happy, she even had the most prominent tat removed! Her husband is the same, that awkward kid who used to come to the door, who was beside her every time she got in trouble, is now a polished young man, working towards his goals and dreams along with her.

I pinch myself sometimes, remembering how hard it was for us all with her living with us as a teen and me never having had children of my own, learning how to live together and still be friends. They both amaze me now, and I like being here a whole lot better than back where we started.
I can definitely relate, seems like all three of mine went through those horrible years and made life miserable for our family. But you must have done something right -- a little maturity and "wahla"(?) Congratulations!!

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Riverwild (10-15-2010)