View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 07:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Annie,

Sorry you are not feeling well. I hope I can be a bit of help to you....I have a vitamin D deficiency also. I took 4,000 IU or more for 3 years only to find my blood level had not budged. I had not been digesting the capsules. I switched to Carlson's Ddrops. It's liquid vitamin d and each drop is 2,000 IU and within 3 months my panel hit the low normal range for the first time.

If you recall, I have been dealing with blood pressure spikes also. I found out that mestinon can help control an oversympathetic system with issues such as random spikes and tachycardia. It seems to be working for me. Have you changed your mestinon dose recently or anything? Can you try a bit more and see if that helps?

Because of the the heart issues I am having, my doc is going to run a 24 hr urine collection to test for tumors on the adrenal glands and 2 tests for antibodies for autoimmune diseases associated with cardiac issues (one is Hu antibody and the other has to do with voltage gated potassium channel). In the meantime, he said to take the mestinon!!

debra
art chick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (10-15-2010)