View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 09:25 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Nope.... no appreciable food source. Only sunlight.

Get him to watch the YouTube medical video... it is like TV after all.
Mrs. D.

I remember (in my case) years ago, for whatever reason, a doctor had me under a special lamp in his office. Don't know why.

Is there a sun lamp, or similar product, that we can buy, plug in, (let's say he's on the computer), and it can shine Vitamin D down on him? Or am I in a fantasy world?

I'm going to look this up anyway. One never knows.

I don't know why I even bother, he bit my head off this morning. I suggested that he sleep on the couch in the living room because the people downstairs in the basement are having their bedroom re-done (walls, etc,) and there's drilling (right underneath our bedroom). I could NEVER sleep with all that racket but Alan seems to be able to sleep through anything.

So I just mentioned that because of all the noise, he might want to consider sleeping in another room until all the work is finished downstairs.

Well, you thought I committed a crime. He said "what are you trying to do, kick me out of my room". I just looked at him and went out to breakfast.

Right now they are doing the construction and he's sleeping in the bedroom. Do not know how he does it. As he explained this morning. "If I could do this in the army, I can do it now"

I guess he thinks I baby him too much.

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote