View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 04:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Micheal - thanks!!! I have been on baclofen for so long now that I have no idea what is the meds, the pain or the exhaustion!!!!! I can see how it can be difficutl though! Luckiy I usually have my minions (carers) with me and so they write everything down - it means that I have to have a diray on me and mark every day etc etc and then I know where I am. I have fughes of forgetting everything... for instance my new computer training I have forgotten to go to twice so far...... and names! it's awful - can never remember them...!!! or speech for that matter - especially in the mornings.. everyone gets used to playing "what's the word".. so frustrating! I really don't feel I can come of baclofen at the moment though - it is part of a cocktail that reduces my spasticity to a level I can handle... (without it the dystonia spasms dislocate my joints (Which are lax from EDS) and that then makes my RSD evil........

Sandel - the max dose you can go on is 110mg - BUT.... if you are on other stuff (Heart meds etc? ) it might mean you can only tolerate a lower dose!!

Does anyone find that you remeber really stupid stuff?

Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx