Thread: Mom head injury
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 02:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes Rachel I can see how much I can just do by phone for my sis. Last nite she told me eveything including other things that already were going on. My sweet niece suffered an attempted molestation by a long time family aquaintance. She needs her mom, my sister, as much as our mom. My sis feels very near the breaking point with all this. She is one very strong lady but I am concerned. We are talking every nite now so she can unload and share the day with me. I am grateful I can do this.

Oh and this morphine is a special drug that is used for people in hospice and actually helps breathing in different ways. See this article below. If you had an experience with it negatively affecting yours I wonder if it was something other than the morphine in the pill. There are additives to pill that REALLY affect my breathing negatively. What mom takes is Roxanol.
dying.about.com/od/respiratorysymptoms/a/dyspnea.htm

Annie59

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyRCC View Post
Well said AnnieB3, your totally right about the B12.

Annie59, please know that both you and your famiy are in my prayers. I cared for two chronically ill parents before I became ill. It's not an easy task.

Any support you can give your sister is greatly appreciated, even a phone call is a help. I'm sure she needs someone to vent to as well.

Keep the faith, be strong for each other.

Rachel
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote