Thread: Cushion
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 03:08 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb OH,

I am so sorry.... since the weekend our elderly cat has been really sick (kidney failure), and we expected this, but it does not make it any easier. Today I just had to authorize the Vet to put her to sleep, and I have been a wreck. We are burying her in the yard tonight.

I'll send that info a little later today, I just didn't check my emails all this week. sigh.

The cushion is really good. Made for wheelchairs, etc. And not expensive either. In fact I'll get that link for you now...

http://www.overstock.com/Health-Beau...1/product.html

Since I have a large "captain's chair"... the large one just fits it!
There is a smaller version of this same cushion, if you look around in that area where this one is. I keep a towel over it, because the wipe-off plastic covering is hot to sit on. But I do enjoy it!

I apologize, for not checking my email!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (10-15-2010)