View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 07:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Lap 540 Complete

If we get 1 more week of warm weather i'll go for 600. 20 laps today AFTER pushing 1.2 miles in chair! I have to say attitude or head strong is playing a major role. My recent burst of energy is coming from the beautiful weekend I had with a friend that stayed the weekend - just as a great friend. No hanky panky (because I resepct her), just a fun filled great time. I suggest all of you find something that makes you happy again and start walking, crawling, whatever you're able. You can only get stronger from exercise not weaker. Back pain has been reduced since spring, endurance, mind speed, everything.

My testosterone level checked yesterday was only 147 yikes. I'm still having the sweat from sitting still issues so I shot myself with 100mg right after I got results today. No wonder I wasn't putting muscle on with all the work i've been doing the last 2 weeks. I sweat at 1000, I sweat at 147 so 1000 here I come. Only benefit of keeping testosterone low is slightly better sleep, and putting condom catheter on is much easier since errection isn't 0-60 in seconds flat. I'm single, paralyzed from chest down so business down there doesn't need to respond like a Porsche or rudder.

If you have a pool GET A SOLAR COVER! Amazing how warm my pool is. 85. Nice pool jmiller.
EddieF is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote