View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 11:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Tulips,
When I recently hit my head it caused nerve pain in my neck, I banged the side of my hard. It knocked out the alignment of the natural curvature of the C-spine, just enough to impinge upon a few nerves.

It hurts more in the late evening, after daily use. But in seems that the LDN does help it during the night, and most of the early hours of the morning. It dulls my other pains too, but I am not sure if they are nerve or muscle related. But since nerves are attached to muscle it might help.

What do you have to lose by trying it? Nothing? If it works then you benefit. Neurontin and Lyrica were supposed to help with Nerve pain but did nothing for me when I needed it.

I had Lumber nerve pain and Ultram (Tramadol) took the edge off of it, 15 years ago. I still needed surgery anyway for a spinal cyst that was compression the cord and the nerves branching downward, over time as it grew. It gave me a sciatic-type leg pain as that is a nerve. The Sciatic nerve.

There wasn't LDN back then. It think by LDN increasing the endorphins, the feel good hormones, that helps me endure most pain issues. The burning feet and MS hug are not really helped. I don't know the cause of those, just MS related, each dr has an opinion. Lol

But pain is pain. Central, regional, or neuropathic. Try LDN. It is cheap and can't hurt you in the low dose that it is taken. I have taken Ultram a few times with the LDN, no problem.

Call Skip's pharmacy, if/or you get a script. He might be able to help answer your questions. Good luck to you and feel better.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (10-16-2010)