View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 12:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi B2U,

I remember the good old days when I had a general family doctor. Now I do have a PCP, but every doctor besides him (Internal medicine) all of my other doctors have ologist after their name.

From eyes (dry eyes), ears (2 problems), Thyroid, tummy, Neuro, skin, endo, allergy, and the list goes on. All gave me a name for my other diseases.

None are really life threatening, TG, as long as I am careful, but they are confusing, and mix up my symptoms.

I have to sit down with one doctor, or the other, and together we try to figure out what problem is causing which issue. Sometimes one disease aggravates the other. Oh the fun, NOT!

I know exactly what you mean B2U.

If you have one part of your body that gets attacked, it is likely that other parts will be attacked by other problems. It seems to be our weaknesses.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (10-16-2010)