View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 09:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused just recently found out

Recently diagnosed with bi-lateral cervical ribs and military neck. my spine is crooked and I am a little upset this was never found before, due to all the doctors I have seen since the age of 15 for migraines and about age 24-25 for severe neck pains and daily daily DAILY headaches. I became 34 yesterday. CT scan, nerve conduction study, MRI, MANY x-rays and so many doctors and chiropractors. Addiction to Rx pain meds and muscle relaxers, and so on, blah blah blah. I can't take it anymore. I was 1 1/2 months from my 34th b-day when I went to a place (chiro/PT) an hour an a half from my home on a lark (heard an ad on radio) and THEY FOUND THEM. Only prob... so far away and so expensive. went for about one and a half weeks, but gas was too much along with the therapy costs, so... here I am. and I dont even really know where here is but could someone guide me into some options to explore? I feel like going into all my doctors offices and chiros and saying "see, I am not crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!" what do I do?
beyondmywitsend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote