View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 11:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Mark, thanks for your words.

My PM&R doctor has told me that Aricept is now being used with TBI patients and it has shown improvement; I hope you are wrong about the 18 month span on the drug. I don't always explain myself well so I can see how you were confused. Most of my drugs are to counter the problems of having a TBI (depression, paranoia, sleep problems, wakefulness). Hope this is clearer.

I am worried about getting worse, to a point that is mirrors dementia. From your mouth to Gods ears if I have a mTBI, the doctors don't break it down like that to me. Alzheimers is very scary also.

I heard about the post-mortem studies of football players and that their personalilities change through their lifes and you can't see the damage until they are dead. Is this true?

The reason I wrote Dr. of pharmacy was because I couldn't figure out how to spell (cut/paste) Pharmacist at the time. I know it looks simple; Sorry

I guess I am afraid to mix with others because I don't want people to find out something is wrong with me. I don't seem to be that strong, I know it is a cop-out but it still doesn't seem, knowing that, to make it better.

Sorry about your father, he sounded like a strong man.

Could anyone reconmend a brain injury support group in the NYC area?

Again, thanks for the reply,

Jeffrey

Last edited by July63; 10-17-2010 at 11:31 AM. Reason: typo
July63 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote