View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 11:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sun burning in one minute? anybody?

I have been reading threads for a few years especially when I first started having symptoms. Alas still no diagnosis after all the testing except my skin biosposy was positive for small fiber and some autonomic test were abnormal.
I have had on and off (yrs) very red skin rash on my chest. The Rash usually means my neuropathy is about to flare. My worst symptom is extreme disabling fatigue .Oh yes I'm female age 55 .
The NEW sign is intense skin burning sensation even through my jeans and when I roll them up the skin is turning RED, As if I've been out all day and getting sunburned. The red skin and burning will stop in about 10 minutes inside the house. The skin is bright red even under the clothes.
Has anyone else had this symptom? I understand the burning to be a normal part of PN but i only feel burning while in the sun and the red skin is from the sun. What is that about?
I have had extensive testing for PN which ruled out the most awful diagnosis but as I'm know most of you understand i cannot let it rest at unknown because it is wrecking my life so i can't quit trying to get better.
Thanks in advance
Savvy
savannah60 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote