Thread: Frustrated.
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 11:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Annie- Thank you for taking such time to write back to me.
I agree I do need to step back from my life as it is right now and look what I need to change and how I'm going to do it. I know I dont want to, and i know, i probably still am in denial yet what else can I be at 18..eh.

For the most part I have changed what I am going to be. Not what I want to be. I want to be an anesthesiologist. But I think I am going to be a nurse ansthesist.

I know my mind will not change about these types of things because they have been so structured ever since I was 14. Yet in all seriousness I know that my body without a cure for MG cannot become a doctor or deal with the stress associated- Hows that for coming to terms?/Denial.

I know i need someone to confide in...but Its hard here at school with no one I know. EHHH idk what to do as far as next semester but Ill figure it out.

My headaches are getting worse/I think they are migrane's. They only come on when Im walking..as with the chest pains for the most part.
I will get them checked out soon enough.

Im not sure why my IVIG isnt working as good as it should, im already getting weak..

Im going to bed! Hope your doing well.
thanks again annie.
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote