Thread: Hair.......
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 09:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thanks everyone!!!!

Allen --> I had lost hair before, but at this rate I am going to a totally bald person!!! lol...... yeh, my skin is shiny and scaly (Especially around my fingers) my feet are tight as well. I get lots of skin breakdown because my skin is quite thin and it takes FOREVER to heal!!!!!

Thanks Kejbrew - I don't know if we have met before? but thanks! I hadn't really noticed it, cos I guess I don't look at my limbs that much! it just seems so bizzare to me! (actually thinking about it, i suppose it's oxygen starvation or something!)...

Liz - you make a great addition to the group - and if anyone says you aren't I will personally bite them for you!!! (ok - well... I'll dribble on them... can't eat but never mind). You always add thoughtful things and come up with new angles on ideas that others haven't - don't knock yourself down!!! I might make the effort to go and see the GP - I just don't tend to because he doesn't understand RSD and generally either thinks i am being an idiot or is scared I'll ask him something medical and he won't be able to answer me or help... may store it for the consultant who I'm seeing in a fortnight.

BB - could be stress!! have so much work to hand in, got a phone call today from mum saying she is camping in the Sahara so if I don't hear from her don't worry (I didn't even know she was going to the Sahara and I was home a couple of days ago!)....and pain does make everything worse and so much harder - wouldn't be suprised if I'm grey!!!!!

Thanks guys!!

Love ya

Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx