Thread: Frustrated.
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 09:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi tyson, I hope this reachings you in much higher spirits. I def know how you are feeling but agree with everyone else that maybe you need to cut yourself a break and really try and relax...it was so hard for me but in aug I had to decide to leave my job and as sad and as hard as it was looking back oon it. Trying to work, I was just making myself worst. I also think one of the things about the disease is. The mind games it plays...you feel good one day and then boom you are down the next.....not having had this very long and me being 23 {I'm sure you can relate} it is soo hard to just not do anything. To complete change your lifestylse so quickly. I had a full sternotomy thymectomy 4 wks ago Friday...n I actually was feeling great the last couple weeks but just within the last week the weakness has come back...my dr said it happens and he is hoping with me doing another ivig that will boost me back up. The down fall and with the 40 extra lbs I've gained since on the prednisone...I was suppose to be able to drop it 5mg this thurs...not happening now. Life seems like a total downer...sometimes I feel like I am the only one who has this and no one understands....so your not alone in being frustrated...keep your head up...things always have to get better..
Kim
Newbie87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote