Thread: So angry, **.
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 12:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default It doesnt matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMajo View Post
I know I havent post much here lately...

but... right now I urged to....

Im so angry... Im crying of anger... I hate everything, everybody... myself... I just feel the necessecity of cut myself or something...

I dont know what to do.... no reason.... or actually, too many reasons....

My life is wrong.... every time I try something, it fails...

I hate everybody, they are mean to me, always bothering, interfering my life... I hate my existance,

Thanks for reading.
Hey Bluemajo...

I know my title sucks in response to your message, and the only tip that I can give you is....YOU. If drugs work to help you...great...but suffering with Bipolar for the last 16 years I really do feel your pain, I understand completely..and those 'normal ppl' around us that try to help never can get what its like....I really hope that you can start scraping with your nails out of the hole that you have fallen into....I have tried several times to shuffle off this mortal coil. Not that it matters but I am suffering deeply at the moment and all I can is rely on myself...I know have a pacemaker otherwise I die...IRONIC ISNT IT? I wish to god that I never signed that consent form...but obviously I am here for some stupid reason....I wish I could take your pain away...but you know deep down that you and only you can be the strength between staying and going....all the best
bipola+arvd35 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-19-2010), barbo (10-19-2010), BlueMajo (10-19-2010), Doody (10-20-2010), thelonely1 (10-19-2010)