Thread: So angry, **.
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 11:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart HEy honey!

Hi honey!

I can COMPLETELY relate and have even have said the exact same things to my spouse and other family members. If it weren't for Devon, I really don't know what I would do. My health has gotten even worse. I hurt all of the time. I can no longer walk without aid.I have cushings. My bones keep breaking. It just plain sux.Yet I keep hanging in there - why? B/c I know at some point it HAS to get better! I have to believe that!

For whatever reason we were put here and I'd love to stick around and find out why that is.

I know you feel all alone in this. Why? B/c I do as well. But look at all of the people who really love you and want to help. They really, truly love you for YOU!

Is it right or fair that you are suffering? Heck no! You are a wonderful caring person who worries too much about others and not enough about YOU!

I think it would be GREAT to volunteer and be around others. You will bring them so much joy - you are great at that - and in turn, THEY will bring you joy like you've never known.God a way of working everything out. He always does.

I will do some serious praying for you and am sending you biig hugs from SA!

Love,
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMajo View Post
Im going to see 2 bands actually.... One Republic (LOVE THEM ! ) and Maroon 5... !!!!!

Im excited but veeeeeeeeeery nervous !!! Have never been to Dallas, and, of course Im scared my health problems can ruin everything....

Hopefully I will survive.... Will try to report back when I get to my hotel !

Love ya so much !!!!!!!!!!

"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-20-2010), Alffe (10-21-2010), barbo (10-20-2010), BlueMajo (10-20-2010), Doody (10-20-2010), smae (10-20-2010)