View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 08:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Peg,
Welcome to Neurotalk! Thank you for your history and "the all about you story." It was very interesting and probably mirrors many on here.

Please join us on our forum whenever you want. We are good listeners and we learn from each other.

I had no problem with your long post, but the color was very hard on my eyes. I appreciate the fact that you broke up your story to smaller paragraphs, so we with eye problems could read it better.

I had to highlight your story to make it readable to my eyes. The color was very faint. If you could use the regular black on white background or a any darker color it would be greatly appreciated. Light pink was almost gone for me, for more than a few words.

I am sorry you had so many problems with your job, and housing. But you have a great "project" EsperanzaEnterprises. I love it. Hope for all!

Nice to meet you and hope you post often.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (10-20-2010)