Thread: "Tomorow"
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 05:27 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.~~ John Wayne

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.~~ Diane Ackerman

Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine.~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.~~ James Lane Allen
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote