View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 09:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janke View Post
Wrong.

He is talking about his child's benefits. It is not HIS money, it belongs to his child. He doesn't get to party on the back of his minor child. Can he get away with it? Perhaps. Can he look at his child and not feel like a bum? Not Cblue. Maybe your friends can.
It isn't the OP who is going to Vegas to party. It is the OP's son who was invited to Vegas with his aunt and she wants to use the child's money for the child's plane ticket. As far as I am aware, that is just fine--if the child is having his needs met, the money can go toward his other expenses.

♥ "Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before." -Holley Gerth ♥

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I have a lot of chronic health problems. Peripheral neuropathy and POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) keep me bedridden the majority of the time. I also struggle with degenerative disc disease, disc desiccation, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) with insulin resistance, allergies, sound sensitivities, and other health problems.
smae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote