View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 12:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I wonder if anyone thinks that I am ridiculously stupid for being so proud of myself for something that I did today. People hear the story and say "and...?" and it makes me sad because what may be a minor thing to them was a HUGE accomplishment to me.

I wonder how one of my best friends is doing.. and how the little baby growing inside of her is doing.

I wonder why it is so hard to find forums like this online. I use several different forums within NT, but can't seem to find something like this anywhere else.. for things that aren't addressed by NT.. and some that are.

I wonder if my cats are going to sleep my my room all night. Right now two are sleeping and one just woke up.. one is snoring quite loudly.

I wonder when I will hear for sure on the details of my SSI.

I wonder if anyone out there knows of any online chats, support groups, or forums for people dealing with an alcoholic family member. I tried online ALANON chats but they didn't seem to help at all.. I guess I need something different.

I wonder when this pain will stop. Or at least ease up.

I wonder why God loves me... I know He does and that I am His daughter.. but I definitely don't deserve to have such wonderful and true love. I guess that's the beauty of it all.

♥ "Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before." -Holley Gerth ♥

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I have a lot of chronic health problems. Peripheral neuropathy and POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) keep me bedridden the majority of the time. I also struggle with degenerative disc disease, disc desiccation, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) with insulin resistance, allergies, sound sensitivities, and other health problems.
smae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-21-2010), Alffe (10-21-2010), barbo (10-21-2010), Burntmarshmallow (10-21-2010), Doody (10-21-2010), Koala77 (10-24-2010), tamiloo (10-25-2010), thelonely1 (10-21-2010), wishnomore (10-25-2010)