View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 05:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default just wanted to say hi

My last nerve - I just wanted to say I am so sorry for all the problems with your lead placement. keep at it though. you have come this far, know it has been hard, but get it right. No reason to stop at this point.
also wanted to let you know, I have had my stim for a month and even though it has been working well, I have been having quite a few weepy and sad days. I think it is just the culmination of the last few years and trying to get the pain fixed. it is kind of strange, I finally get the stim and start getting some relief and I get all sad and weepy.
part of my problem has been realizing I am never going to be fixed... I am starting to feel better emotionally. I am trying to just be grateful for what I have each day.
just wanted to know that I am here to support you and keep pushing until you get that lead fixed and have it working properly even though it is hard. I am rooting for you.
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
Now how did you know I was waiting till 7 my time to call you today?

by now I bet you have a few choice names you have called the PNS eh.
Luv ya back
I will have you in my prayers and my thoughts and will catch you next week with a phone call. TAKE CARE OF YOU!!
PEACE
BMW...Tina

p.s. one step at a time . we are here for you to hold you up and keep company.
easygoing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (10-27-2010)