View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 05:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=keep smilin;705796]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wswells View Post

I just love my family here..Thank you all for wonderfull supportive words and praise..I am still in shock and pleased and mostly not sure why yet...I know this opens up great things..ie..college and kids support..our daughter will be graduating from high school this year and our son is a freshman in high school..I have to receive my confirmation letter in a week or so they said..No, mine is not a workmans comp case..and yes, I had filed for the dependent children at the time of filing..I realize the first large payment placed in our acct. has to go back as that is an 'over-lape-payment' and then they will guide us on the rest..

This is another interesting part of this..I was actually approved back on 9/23/10 and was not advised about it..I was told that every once in awhile files are 'audited' not for our information but that our files were done correctly but the government and guess who's got pulled..Yup, mine..makes me feel good however as no doubt no mistakes made on my numbers in the process..it's all good..

I can't thank you all enough for sticking by me and sharing such happy feelings with me..Iam touched by each and everyone one of your notes and I reply to each of you with a huge thank you and a appreciative hug.. you're right and the timing of this was so nice with my sad heart for my Mom and all....it really lifts my heart..above the clouds!! You are all very special to me..

Much love, Kathy
Hi Kathy,

Reading your post I just don't understand why your employer is getting involved with your filing of Federal SSD Beneftis. Do you have a case worker at the Social Security Office in your area, where your claim is being handled? I would question some of the goings on with Allsop, I quess that's the company you previously worked for? As far as I know all companies have to carry "short term disability" either through a private insurer or through there state. Once a detemination is made that the person can no longer work then a claim is processed there the Federal Social Security Administration, SSD. So, I wonder why is a private company getting involved with your claim, it's really a conflict of interest?? Kathy, I'm just looking out for you. I would call my case worker and question it.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote