View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder at how nice it would be to travel to the Carolinas.

I wonder at how wonderful the memories are of that trip to S. Carolina 4 years ago for the Moi's wedding.

I wonder if Smae knows that I'm glad she feels accomplished by something she did whether anyone else thinks it's great or not. Not everyone shares our own enthusiasm.

I wonder how Dottie is doing. I miss her too.

I wonder that I completely understand when friends move away from the forums. I like to think it's because things are getting better, but that isn't always the case.

I wonder what craft things are hidden (buried) in my closets.

I wonder that I haven't been on my FB much lately.

I wonder that my grandson used his scissors on my bedroom curtains. And when I said "Oh my gosh, what happened to my curtains!!!???" He said, "Well grandma, they must be really old."

I wonder that after all these years, my 'hippie' days' belief of Zero Population Growth still is very strong. I wonder that I just wondered that because I recently watched a banned condom commercial (featuring a very unruly child) LOL!

Love and hugs for the room.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-21-2010), Alffe (10-21-2010), barbo (10-21-2010), Burntmarshmallow (10-21-2010), Koala77 (10-22-2010), tamiloo (10-25-2010), wishnomore (10-25-2010)