View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 11:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Roll Call - Sunday, September 17th

Hello Everyone

I figured I would start a new Roll Call thread since we haven't had a new one in a while.

So, how are you feeling? How is your weekend? How is life in general? Anything you want to talk about and share?

Life here in my little part of the world is the same stuff, just a different day My weekend is the same as usual, doing a bit of housework, and watching re-runs of NYPD Blue on CourtTV.

I do feel overall better since starting on Provigil. It's nice being able to make it through a day without having to take a nap every few hours, and thankfully I do not feel wired or hyper and it has not increased any of my anxiety (the doc was worried about that one). Being more awake and feeling more alert is certainly helping to make me feel better, and feeling better is always a good thing.

My crazy new cat is still crazy.... this is the Maine Coon cat that we got in July when a neighbor literally dropped him at our doorstep, claiming that he just "didn't have enough time" when the truth is that the cat is just a looney toon with major and numerous issues. But he is a perfect fit for our family I could write a novel about the number of issues and problems this cat has, but I'll save that for another thread and another day.

So, now it's your turn to tell us all how you are doing and whatever else you want to chat about..... I hope everyone has a good day today.

Liz
Wittesea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote