View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 08:33 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi All,

I may have came on a little strong for you guys but I feel it would be nice to have some famous people involved in our fight as they do for Cancer, Parkinson, Alzeimhers. I would like to see them fight for RSD and Fibro since they both hit so many people and we aren't getting the funds to do enough research.

I still say though that Paula Abdul is a bad example of a famous person. I have never seen her on tv that she acted normal. Fox News yesterday was discussing her and said they thought she had more then just coke or pepsi in the cup she drinks out of on American Idol.

I have seen 4 friends get addicted to drugs from having Fibro and Back problems. One's name was just in the paper Monday on a 15,000. bond for causing a fight in a hospital. I watched her and her sister both get so hooked that they are always so drugged up that they shouldn't be driving. I saw a 64 year old friend get that way. I have another friend that got that way and thank goodness he got off of his meds after back surgery and is now back to work.

I have RSD and too many other things to mention and my Dr. and I were discussing Paula Abdul yesterday and he was talking about how she use to be such a beautiful woman and what went wrong.

I know we are all in pain, I know we have to have some heavy meds. I'm on Methadone and as I told him I never want to get to the point that I have seen these other people get too. I've talked to people on the phone that are so drugged up you can tell it.

I'm sorry if I made some of you angry but I just don't agree with what she is doing with her life.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (01-21-2008)