View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default Just came home from PN Support Group meeting

It was a good meeting. Learned quite a bit. Also took my Flip camcorder and with everyone's permission, made a video so all of you can see what the Neuropathy Support Group meeting looks like. I'll post it when I finish editing the mini-movie. I mean it's only about 90 seconds or so.

What I really want to do (maybe at the next meeting) is if we have guest speakers, maybe I'll film some segments that I think you guys would be interested in. Hopefully there will be some NEW info on PN that I can share with all of you. That would be really cool.

Now here's a another reason I am posting here tonight. We just came home from the meeting and one of the men there had a book titled EARTHING. He explained it and we all took a look. What a fascinating concept.

I don't know if I believe all of it, but you have agree that we don't walk on the earth, walk on the grass, well, we all live in a completely different way than man did thousands of years ago.

I went to this website and learned about Earthing. Fascinating stuff

http://www.shop.earthing.net/

And they have earthing products to use if you can't go and walk barefoot on grass or anywhere else.

I have only looked at the earthing bands so far. I can't believe that if we plug ourself into an electrical outlet, it will STOP PAIN.

But that is what many of these products claim to do. They have banding mats, sheets, rods that go in the ground. And the owner of this website says there is science behind all of this. It's about the electricity of the earth and how we can tap into it and HEAL ourselves.

I want to know what you all think of this website.

I'll post the video when I get done editing.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rosie33 (03-08-2011)