View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Troy died Tuesday

Last month he tried to commit suicide; but we were able to get him to the ER in time. And then he promised me he would never ever try that again & he said he realised how much pain & hurt that it brought us. He also promised he would never take mucinex dm again; this promise was too hard for him to keep. Monday evening he took alot of them to get a buzz & I tried to get him to the ER. (I did not want him to even come close to even thinking about suicide) So I asked him if he would go to the ER, one minute he would agree to it & the next he would say no. Sometimes saying I love you Mom & giving me hugs & the next he'd be crying or yelling at an invisiable demon. My other son called 911 for help. We expected an ambulance but instead what we got was 2 state troopers.They walked in & started asking Troy questions. At this time I can't really say everything I would like to. BUT it ended, with Troy being tased 3 times & a knee in his side of his throat for too long!! He suffered brain damage & cardiact arrest & God only knows what else until we get the results of the autopys. They stood & only waited for the ambulance-- No CPR !!! No chest compressions!!
We called for help..... but I fill I felled as a parent. This is the hardest!!
I lost my dad to suicide when I was 12 or 13; my younger brother to "his freinds" they dragged him to his door & then left him outside unconcision in the winter & then my younger sister to 3 kinds of cancer.

I hope & pray for Justice--- I hope & pray for the truth to be told!! AND I hope & pray their own badges do not cloud or cover the truth!!
I believe by their cockiness & attitute Monday night; that they believed they were above the law. THEY ARE NOT!!

** TROY ~~ I'm so so very sorry**
Jaycojade is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (10-22-2010), Burntmarshmallow (10-22-2010), tamiloo (10-25-2010), thelonely1 (10-22-2010), wishnomore (10-25-2010)