View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 11:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiehub View Post
Had such a horrible night! I got some kind of bug and was throwing up. Boy did that put my rsd into a major flare! First, because the RSD is in my back now I could not bend to reach the toilet. When I did my back just went into spasms. Every part of my body was flaring- I just wanted it to stop. Anyone else have this experience?

Deb
Hi Deb, I'm so sorry you are sick on top of RSD. It sure puts us in a flare right off doesn't it. Not being able to bend isn't good-does your Dr. know? I probably would get a plastic container like they use in the hospital, only bigger.
I also have RSD in my neck,spine, lower back. It is hot with inflammation. I'm stretching every day. When I was in therapy 15 years ago, they gave me a stryofoam cylinder 6-8inches. I lay on top of it and roll from side to side. can feel it stretching. You might ask you Dr. if that would be good for you. I do upper and lower body stretching to keep mobile. Swimming is the best thing to do for me 86 degree water. I also benefited from massage therapy. All these things are tough, but I'm fighting to keep mobile.......I have internal RSD besides full body and Doc says inflammation is throughout.
Have you tried epson salt bath? A lot of friends on here like it , including myself.
Deb, we are all pulling for you and hope this doesn't last. This is the time of year, bugs gets passed around. Let us know how you are doing. your friend, loretta with big hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote