View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 07:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Peg,

I will admit right up front I did not read your entire post in depth, skimming different areas. I am not one who is prone to sharing warm and fuzzies and tend to share with people what they should hear vs. what they want to hear. Should I offend you, simply blow me off in a response.

From what I have read it appears one is allowing too many outside circumstances and people determine ones daily life. To change the "outside" one must first look inside and change from "within." To be respected one must position oneself from a posture of demanding and deserving respect, first.

The key is simple but not easy, especially in this case. One must first take full responsibility for one's own life. That is a primary principal of life and relationships. Noting all of the situations and their results listed in the original post begs the question, who was at the scene of every crime? That is where the work needs to begin.

There is no reason to put up with the "Nancy" situation based on your description of the interaction. Dump her and there are plenty of other resources available, but one has to seek them out. Nothing will magically appear to solve your challenges because no one else cares especially if they are not aware. They all have their own challenges which takes precedence. Thus, one taking responsibility for their own situations will receive the resources and assistance they request.

So as not to think I have no idea of what I speak, I have been battling major neurological symptoms for over 10 years, misdiagnosed several times, countless 2nd and 3rd opinions, too many med tests and scans, finally receiving a terminal diagnosis with a progressive neurological degenerative brain disease with no treatment or cure.

Actually, nothing in the above paragraph has any relationship to your challenges. One must take make a conscious decision to take full personal responsibility, followed by immediate and positive action toward your goal of what and who one desires to be. I've been there, done that, have the t-shirt and video.

Time for you to make a decision and take action.

Richmond, VA USA
NeuroNixed Craig is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (10-22-2010), Kitty (10-25-2010), missj (10-22-2010), SallyC (10-22-2010), tamiloo (10-26-2010)