View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 09:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by allentgamer View Post
Remember this drug?

The one they made toothpaste, and other products from on the old forum

Well Topamax can cause hair loss fer sure, one of the reasons I stopped taking it. Besides not able to relieve the bladder efficiently.

My skin is all thin and dry also. The doc told me classic RSD.
OMG! Allen, really? I shed like CRAZY! We joke that we have to vacuum the bathroom tile before we can mop it cuz of my shedding hair. From my head. My legs, though. I WISH they were hairless cuz I hate shaving. My SO says they're hairier than his right now. LOL! Hey, what can I say? My hands are in HUGE cramp mode right now cuz of this STUPID cold.

And about the bladder issues - can you tell me what you mean by "not being able to relieve the bladder efficiently?" I will sit there and KNOW I have to go....but it just won't come. Is this what you mean? And people wonder why I am in the bathroom all the time. It's cuz I know I have to relieve myself, but it just doesn't happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Visit My Message Board - Helping Custodial Parents Collect Child Support From Deadbeats for 7 Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
right Side TOS Decompression Surgery 12/2005
RSD Exacerbated after surgery
Still have TOS on left side
RSD On right side, currently in hand, forearm (underside), shoulder, chest, to hollow of throat, and in left hand creeping up into left wrist
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote